Hunter's Friend Cart View Cart Account Account Contact Contact Shop Status Shop Status Home Home    
1-877-410-7811      8AM-7PM M-F, 8AM-4PM SAT (ET)
The Bowhunter's Pro-Shop


ABOUT HUNTER'S FRIEND


Established in 1999, Hunter's Friend LLC has grown into one of the nation's largest stand-alone Archery Pro-Shops. We now serve bowhunters and archery enthusiasts in every state, and in most countries around the world. We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, we are a Dunn & Bradstreet listed business establishment, and we are a proud member of the Archery Trade Association (ATA).

Our concept is simple. Archery consumers shouldn't have to choose between getting good service and getting a fair deal. Archery consumers have traditionally had two choices: pay top-dollar to buy from a local pro-shop where you can get technical service, or try to save money buying from a discount mail order store which leaves you "on your own" regarding setup and tuning. It's our belief that bowhunters and archery enthusiasts shouldn't have to choose one or the other. You should be able to get good technical service and a fair deal.

So we've worked hard to bridge the gap between the local and mail-order concepts. We don't sell bows like most internet and mail-order archery suppliers. Less than 2% of the bows we sell are bare bows. The other 98% are "Ready-to-Hunt" bows which we first setup and service in our pro-shop. And thanks to our custom setup and measurement methodology, we've largely dispelled the myth that you have to physically walk-in to a store to ensure your archery equipment is fitted and setup properly.

The Hunters Friend Team

Today we are one of the busiest independent Archery Pro-Shops in the United States, and we're honored to be the #1 standalone dealership for many of the brands we represent. We setup over 4,000 Ready-to-Huntâ„¢ Compound Bow Packages each year, and every single bow and custom arrow set we prepare - from the cheapest to most expensive - gets our very best service and support.

Of course, no matter how many bows we sell, you won't ever catch us acting like a "big-box" store. We're not a distribution center, a mass-merchant, a warehouse operation, or some kind of "Power Seller." We don't sell trolling-motors, kayaks, or golf bags - and our showroom doesn't even have a fish tank. When you call us, you get a person - not a prompt. And you are our customers, not account numbers.

We're simply an Archery Pro-Shop, and we try very hard to do things right. We focus on providing the smartest values and the best services in the archery industry. Archery is what we know; archery is what we love. Perhaps that's why we enjoy one of the best customer satisfaction rates of any Archery Pro-Shop in the United States.

If you've haven't bought from our Pro-Shop before, we would love a chance to work for you and show you what we can do. Our crew starts building bows and fletching arrows at 6:30 every morning. If you need something, we'll be here and ready to help you.

THANK YOU!

While we never dreamed our pro-shop could be so successful, we are truly blessed and sincerely thankful to all of the bowhunters who took a chance on us - and to the many loyal repeat customers who buy their new compound bows and custom arrows from Hunter's Friend. We won't let you down.

Questions? Need Help?
Free Shipping over $200
Bow Selection Guide
PRO SHOP
Tiny Arrow Compound Bow Packages
Tiny Arrow Bow Close-Out List
Tiny Arrow Traditional Bows
Tiny Arrow Youth Bow Packages
Tiny Arrow Custom Arrows
CATALOG
Tiny Arrow Archery Targets
Tiny Arrow Arrow Rests
Tiny Arrow Bowfishing Gear
Tiny Arrow Broadheads
Tiny Arrow Clothing
Tiny Arrow Compound Bows
Tiny Arrow Crossbow Bolts
Tiny Arrow Crossbows
Tiny Arrow Kids Bows
Tiny Arrow Muzzleloaders
Tiny Arrow Quivers
Tiny Arrow Sights
Tiny Arrow Stabilizers
   More ...
HELP
Tiny Arrow CONTACT US
Tiny Arrow BOW SIZING
Tiny Arrow Arrow University
Tiny Arrow Bow Selection
Tiny Arrow Crossbow Guide
Tiny Arrow Our Guarantee
Tiny Arrow International Orders
Tiny Arrow Lead Times
Money Back Guarantee BROWSE   SERVICE HELP Log Off
Compound Bows
Compound Bow Packages
Crossbows
Traditional Bows
Youth Bows
Build-to-Order Arrows
Broadheads
Sights & Arrow Rests
Bowfishing
Targets
About Hunter's Friend
Contact Us
Store Policies
Privacy & Security
How to Order
Compound Bow Selection Guide
Bow Sizing Charts
Carbon Arrow University
Arrow Safety
Traditional Bow Guide
BBB Archery Trade Association Paypal Bill Me Later GE Money bottombar